Formalities in Spain and International
Our legal advisory services and international formalities is intended for all international customers both in Spain and abroad that require the intervention of our office.
You do not do it,leave it to our office, we will give the requested solution, can manage or resolve certain pending or proceeding without having to travel. request our services, find flexibility, legal certainty and reliability above all orders of interest.
Make all the suit and / or formalities to foreign service in any region of Spain.
- Investigation of the case of nationality
- Presentation of the dossier for nationality together with the concerned person
- Any actions subsequent to the entry of the acceptance in the civil registration
- Administrative appeals against refusals of nationality
- Obtaining, legalization (apostille) and translation of any official or public document
- Legalization of Documents
Rigth of the People, Family and Succession
- Procedure of separation, divorce or marriage annulment
- Any retirement, at age 65, at 64 years, partial retirement, early retirement, flexible retirement
- Retirements that may apply to a person for having contributed in third countries. (Pensions of Spanish emigrants abroad who has returned to Spain
- Pre-service signature: it consists in the preparation of the notary deed of declaration of acceptance of heirs and inheritance
- Court proceedings
- Court proceedings, contracts, consultation, negotiation, consulting, management, action in matters of succession procecures before the general public and any court action
- Arbitration and mediation
- Claims for payment
- Procedures on leases
- All paperwork, registrations, amendments and obtaining civil registration certificates
- Records of voluntary jurisdictionReclamaciones de cantidad
- Administrative penalty proceedings
- Deportation proceedings
- Summary procedure
- Administrative procedures in tax matters.Procedimiento de expulsión
- Representation to the public
- Administrative procedures called to the diplomatic and consular missions
- Procedires of liability
- Notice of resolutions and administrative acts
- Administrative resources, from decisions on entry, stay and departure of foreigners
- Replacement power of appeal
- Claims prior te exercise of civil and labor
- Special appeal for review
- Review procedure
- Foreign enforcement <Exequatur>
- In Spain, the jurisdiction for the enforcement procedure is for the Courts of First Instance, based on the address in Spain or abroad by the applicant, shall be competent either side
- In the enforcement procedure is not itself a dispute arises, so we should not think that will be another trial that will be given a new sentence. It is a procedure that simply are checked a number of requirements for that decision may be valid in Spain, including the following:
- That the execution has been issued as a result of the exercise of personal action.
- Has not been rendered in absentia
- The obligation which they have been in Spain is legal. Are not admissible statements that recognize wrongful acts in Spain
- Enforcement letter that meets the requirements in the nation in which it was ordered to be considered as authentic, and that Spanish laws needed to make faith in Spain. Once verified by the court the items above, after hearing the party against whom it is directed and the Prosecutor, the same shall declare whether or not to give effect to the execution. If yes, we say that the Foreign Judgement has achieved legal pass the Spanish legal system and can thereafter to take full effect the mandate contained therein
- Most frequent:
- Among the most frequent requests for enforcement in Spain, are the applications for recognition of JUDGMENTS OF DIVORCE HELD ABROAD, when one spouse is Spanish, since it is a necessary requirement to submit to the Spanish Civil Register, the enforceability of foreign divorce decree to score in the Spanish Register your new spouse's marital status. Until that seat is not made, you can not enroll in the Spanish Civil Register a new marriage entered into after the divorce
- Other very common cases are enforceable judgments ordering payment of sums of money when the person or company against targets Quie has a residence or permanent place in Spanish territory, or the good run is in Spain.
- WHO TO CALL IF YOU NEED A ENFORCEABILITY?
- As this is a step in front of the Spanish courts, it is necessary that the applicant be represented in court by Attorney of Spanish courts and assisted lawyer.