Prevention means to go beyond mere compliance with legislation.
Tejeda & Encinas Consultants P.R.L. offers consulting service specializing in Occupational Health and Safety.
To reach this aim we establish and develop a performance methodology that allows demanding reliability assess risks in the workplace, surrounding us to do a team of certified professionals to perform tasks such as Higher Technicians in Occupational Health and Safety and Security Coordinator Health and construction experience which is accredited and registered by the Competent Authorities.
Professionalism in our relationship with our customers is determined by:
- Technical expert advice and / or legal in all matters related to Safety and Health at Work.
- An assistance of our consultants - consultants appointments Labour Inspectorate on behalf of the client.
- Documentation management.
It is the obligation of the employer to "assess the risks that have not been able to avoid."
That is why Tejeda & Encinas Consultants in PRL performed a detailed study to assess all risk factors:
- Remove and / or reduce risk.
- Periodically check the working conditions.
- Bring the necessary corrective measures.
Also advise the employer in the planning of preventive action as stated by art. Regulation 8 of the Prevention Services.
Tejeda & Encinas Consultants P.R.L. risk analysis developed in the areas of Workplace Safety, Industrial Hygiene, and Ergonomics and Applied Psychology to reach deep understanding of:
- Risk conditions inherent in the workplace, machinery, facilities, equipment, and physical agents, chemical and biological.
- Organizational characteristics and work organization which influence the magnitude of the risks.
- Mental or physical load and repetitive nature of the activities.
- The inadequacy of jobs to the characteristics of workers are particularly sensitive to certain risks.
As a consequence of the results, Encinas Tejeda & Consultants in PRL propose to the company evaluated a study of priorities aimed at the adoption of adequate preventive measures and for monitoring their effectiveness, information and training for their workers.
The end result of the action plan will provide the company with the basic part of the prevention of occupational hazards, to comply with workers' right to effective protection in safety and health such as laid down in Art. 14 of the Act, and thereby avoid liability claims arising from breach of the legislation, which provides a high level economic sanctions.