Tejeda & Encinas Consulting is aware that market research is an essential management tool for the development of any enterprise.
Companies with extensive experience are key to its success as a market information system and its customers. This information can be obtained with studies conducted by professional market research companies.
The executive team can make decisions based on facts, minimizing the possibility of error, promoting operational synergy and incorporating intellectual property to the company.
We can list a series of relevant questions can be answered by market research:
- What are the attributes of our product or service most valued by customers?
- These data, would open new business opportunities and we anticipate the demands of our potential customers?
- What is the profile of our competitors and how they are perceived by our customers?
- Can we develop and strengthen comparative advantages?
- How is positioned our brand in the minds of consumers?
- Is the sale and service after sales is an asset that value customers and sets us apart from the competition?
- The range of products and services is broad enough to cover all the needs of our customers, satisfying the distribution channel and avoiding entry-way competition?
- What improvements and reversals are detected between each measurement?
The information that feeds the answers to these and other questions reveal whether the perception and appreciation of the product / service is in line with the objectives of the company and whether strategic resources are well allocated.
In short, the wide range of qualitative and quantitative tools that provides market research, can be redefined, with an objective and professional environment, where and how they want to be.
- Feasibility Studies Products & Services
- Level of customer satisfaction
- Image and Positioning Study
- Study Habits and Motivations
- Purchase Factors Studies
- Location of Facilities Studies
- Market Segmentation
- Competitive Analysis
- Offer Analysis
- Products & Prices
- Test Product
- Test Marks
- Advertising Est
- Market Potential Studies
- Political and Sociological Studies
- Opinion polls
- Mystery Shopper ...